UPDATE- PNO8 Meeting is postponed
Last updated 25th of March, 2020
We're sorry to announce that the 8th Plant Nitric Oxide International Meeting scheduled for July 8-10, 2020 in Szeged, Hungary has now officially been postponed due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The meeting has been rescheduled for July 7-9, 2021.
Registration opens: 4th January 2021.
Fees of registration are listed and charged in Euro (€) and will apply to payments received by the indicated deadlines. Registration fee can be paid either by bank transfer or by order form.
Registration fee includes:
- A copy of abstract book and meeting material
- Participation in sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches as listed in the program
- Conference dinner
Accommodation and transportation to the conference are not included in the registration fee!
Registration for the conference is available at the following rates:
- PhD students and pre-docs: 180 EUR
- Post-docs and seniors: 220 EUR
To submit your abstract, you are required to be registered first!
Abstract submission deadline is 31th April 2021.
Please use the following abstract template and send it via e-mail at kolbertlabDOTprotonmail.com.
Abstract template for the PNO8 conference
- Only one abstract per registration will be accepted
- Please indicate your choice of presentation: oral presentation, poster presentation or oral and poster presentation of the same work
- Use Times New Roman font in size 12
- List of authors should be written in regular fonts, the name of the presenting author should be underlined
- The affiliations of the authors should be written in italics
- Supply the e-mail address of the corresponding author
- The abstract should not be longer than 350 words