The PNO Meeting is aimed to provide a friendly and informal environment to share recent results in nitric oxide and reactive species research in plants and related organisms. The conference will cover a wide range of topics, including NO metabolism and detection, NO signalling, NO in plant growth and development, NO in abiotic stress responses and NO in plant-microbe interactions. As before, this meeting encourages young researchers to present and discuss their results and ideas with the Plant NO community.
• January 2021: Opening of registration and abstract submission
• 31th May 2021: Deadline for registration
• 31th May 2021: Deadline for abstract submission
• 7th-9th July 2021: Conference!
- E-mail: kolbertlabDOTprotonmail.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PNO8Szeged